Bat Removal Services Near Me
When you are sifting through search results for a “bat removal company near me” or “bat removal services near me”, it’s important to consider a company that can help with your attic space after the infestation has been taken care of. Bats are messy creatures and can leave a biohazard zone in your attic. Because of this, BestWay Wildlife Control offers attic restoration and cleanup. As your bat removal company near me (ie – bat removal Massachusetts or bat removal New Hampshire), we will help you:
- Identify what attracted the bats in the first place
- Give you strategies to avoid another infestation
- Walk you through the nature of bats and how to act in their presence.
Do you think you have a bat in your attic? Here are some things to look for:
- Nocturnal noises. If you hear screeching and whining from your attic accompanied by scraping and scratching sounds, you just might have bats. Because bats are active at night, you will be able to discern bats from other critters infestations if you are hearing these sounds when the sun goes down.
- Black stains on cracks and holes in your roofing or siding. Bats are covered in a protective layer of grease, and when they enter your home, they leave a little bit of that layer behind. If you notice these vulnerable points in your roof shingles, siding, or other entry points into your home, you may have bats.
- A heavy urine smell or finding shiny droppings. Bat urine and feces have a very pungent smell. Bat droppings (or guano) are also different from rat or raccoon droppings, as guano shines when illuminated. If you shine a light over what you suspect to be animal droppings and it shines, you may have bats.
- You actually see a bat fly in or out of your house. This one feels a little obvious, but if you see a bat fly in or out of your house, you most likely have a bat problem on your hands or soon will.
It is very important to call bat removal services at this point, as guano houses histoplasmosis fungal spores. This disease can be fatal, which is why you should leave bat removal services to the professionals. When you choose us as your bat removal company, you are also choosing a Wildlife Control company that will help you safely remove these droppings. Do you have an emergency bat problem that needs to be resolved quickly near Lowell, MA? Call BestWay Wildlife Control today!